CHARITY SKI RACE
An Annual Whistler Pride Tradition – Raising Money For Great Causes!
RACE TO RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY
Test your speed and your ability to predict your run time! A friendly race that raises funds for W.A.G (Whistler’s not-for-profit no-kill animal shelter and rehabilitation centre). Zoom down the timed Dual Giant Slalom Race Centre on Blackcomb Mountain, located on Cougar Milk Run. Course is open to skiers, snowboarders of all ages, with prizes for fastest, slowest, coming closest to your predicted time and more…. No race experience necessary.
• Skiers and snowboarders welcome
• Donate and race as many times as you like.
• $5 recommended for each run!
• Cash and credit cards accepted
Click below to register and donate in advance.
THURSDAY JANUARY 27, 2022
BLACKCOMB Race Centre – Blackcomb mountain
Sorry, no events found!
Prizes for the Charity Ski race are donations from incredible local shops. Please support them by visiting their establishments or finding them online!
- Surefoot – Pair of custom orthotics
- Arc’teryx Whistler – Backpack
- Nestors Market – $50 gift card
- TAG Adventure Group – Superfly Ziplining for 2
- Scandinave Spa – Two Bath Access Passes
- Nita Lake Lodge – One night stay
- Sea To Sky Gondola – Two passes
- Wine & Brew – Four bottles of custom Whistler Pride Wine
WINNERS AND RESULTS
Over 100 individual racers, many racing multiple times. It was a great time.
Closest to guess:
First – Michael Derwin
Second – Cullin Balinski
Third – Luke O’Neil
These 5 skiers/riders can visit the Whistler Pride Welcome Centre at the Aava Whistler Hotel (4005 Whistler Way) between 2pm-6pm on Friday January 28th to select on elf the top prizes. First come, first select.
TICKET DRAW – WINNING NUMBERS
469404, 469415, 469426, 469431, 469440, 469444, 469448, 469449, 469451, 469452, 469453, 469460, 469473, 469485, 469500
Winning ticket holders can come to the Aava Whistler Hotel (4005 Whistler Way) between 2pm-6pm on Friday January 28th to select on elf the top prizes. First come, first select.